As life goes back to normal, many businesses are reopening. Before you return to regular operations, make sure the necessary precautions are taken.
Our team at West Coast Fire & Water is committed to helping businesses in Sonoma County resume operations safely. We now offer commercial coronavirus cleaning services in Sonoma County.
Before you reenter your facility, our team will deep clean and decontaminate to rid your property of the coronavirus. Having your facility deep-cleaned is essential to reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
What Happens During a Cleaning Session?
We will deep clean different surfaces and apply decontaminators to eliminate harmful microbes. During a cleaning session, our team will:
- Thoroughly clean frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs, handrails, desks, chairs, keyboards, printers, production equipment, and touch screens.
- Use the ULV fogging method to decontaminate surfaces below eight feet. We use EPA-registered botanical disinfectants for this process.
- Deep clean restrooms from top to bottom. Walls, partitions, sinks, counters, and floors will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Deep clean entryways, conference rooms, open carpet areas, and hallways.
Why Every Business Must Consider a Deep Clean Before Reopening
Did you know that the coronavirus can survive for up to three days on some surfaces? You do not want your employees to touch contaminated surfaces.
Your business will be reopening after a long time. It is very likely that different surfaces and areas would have accumulated dust and become a haven for viruses. You do not want to expose your employees to contamination risks.
Cleaning with soap and water can kill some, but not all viruses and germs lurking in different areas. Various regulating bodies recommend deep cleaning areas with EPA-registered disinfectants designed to kill harmful microbes without impacting the environment.
We are committed to allaying the concerns of business owners and helping businesses resume operations without any hiccups. Our team will take care of everything, identifying areas needing a deep clean, helping you focus on more important tasks.
Here are some reasons to use our services:
- We Use EPA-registered Botanical Disinfectants: These disinfectants are highly effective and safe. They do not release harmful chemicals such as VOCs that compromise indoor air quality.
- Swift Turnaround: Our team will decontaminate your facility swiftly. Once an area is clean, it can be safely occupied after 30 minutes.
- Our Team: Our handpicked team of professionals is always ready and willing to face challenges head-on. Our technicians are subject matter experts.
- Comprehensive Methodology: We do not leave anything to chance. When preparing action plans, we consider every factor. No matter how complex your project is, our team will be prepared for every eventuality.
- Safety is Our Top Priority: For us, nothing is more important than ensuring your safety. We take various measures to steer clear of safety risks when deep cleaning facilities. We do not use toxic products. Our technicians are trained on the proper use of protective equipment. They take various measures to limit the chance of cross-contamination.
We can help if your facility has already been exposed to the coronavirus or is at high risk of contamination.
We have collaborated with renowned experts to develop comprehensive decontamination protocols and SOPs. We have developed two sets of protocols – one for preventive cleaning and the other for facilities that have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
These protocols are developed keeping clients’ needs in mind. We have developed guidelines on cleaning products, disinfectants, and decontamination systems to be used.
While protocols developed for contaminated facilities are concerned with creating a safe and contamination-free environment, protocols developed for preventive cleaning focus on proactive measures to protect residents, patrons, and customers.
Preventive Cleaning Service
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Why wait till a crisis breaks out at your building? Different stakeholders, including your suppliers, employees, and customers, expect you to ensure their safety. Adopt a proactive rather than a reactive approach. If you think your commercial building is at risk for cross-contamination, take advantage of our preventive cleaning service.
We have developed a comprehensive preventive cleaning process that aims to eliminate different bacteria, viruses, and other microbes. Next, we use a ULV fogging method to deep clean areas. The process is designed to provide the most comprehensive decontamination. If you are worried about your business’s carbon footprint, let us assure you that we use eco-friendly EPA-registered disinfectants that do not release toxic chemicals or VOCs.
We equip our technicians with PPEs. Every professional has been trained to use safety and cleaning equipment safely. Our project managers will create a customized plan that checks all the right boxes for you. Our team will walk you through our plan and answer any questions you may have. We can execute the project during off-hours to limit operational disruption.
Do you have sufficient reasons to believe that your facility has been contaminated? We are here to help. We have developed an in-house decontamination plan. Our project managers ensure decontamination protocols and guidelines on the use of PPE and disinfectants are followed.
We realize the importance of keeping stakeholders updated. We follow the best practices that enable seamless communication. We will assign you a project coordinator who will answer all your questions and share updates with you.
These are testing times. We are all in this together. To hire our commercial coronavirus cleaning services in Sonoma County, call your West Coast Fire & Water team at 707-504-3708.